Nestled in the tropical gardens of Hotel Esencia, the two-bedroom, two storey Pool Villa offers unparalleled serenity and privacy.
The well-appointed residence offers multiple terraces, a media room, a courtyard furnished with hammocks, entertaining furniture, and full-size private swimming pool.
The Pool Villa features walk-in closets, large screen high definition televisions, complimentary 80MB WiFi, and in-room sound systems that are easy to connect to iPods and other digital accessories.
Please note there is no kitchen at the Pool Villa. Redefining villa luxury hospitality, guests have use of Hotel Esencia´s restaurants or guests may order room service and dine in the privacy of your villa. Guests will enjoy Hotel Esencia´s heavenly spa, gym, tropical gardens, hotel beach front swimming pool and concierge service.
The magnificent Xpu-Ha Beach is a couple of minutes walk from the Pool Villa.
A stay at the Pool Villa is an exceptional experience, a unique tropical ultra luxury retreat for those seeking perfection. Contact Uno Retreats to find out more.
- Private butler and house keeping services
- Concierge Service
- Spa Treatments, Meals & Beverages at Hotel Esencia restaurants & bars, Tours & Activities, Hotel Esencia Boutique
AmenitiesThe Pool Villa is operated by the prestigious Hotel Esencia and guests may enjoy the restaurant, spa, gym, tropical gardens, hotel swimming pool and stunning Xpu-Ha Beach. At The Pool Villa:
- The Pool Villa has a private swimming pool
- The villa occupies secluded location 3 minutes walk from the stunning Xpu-Ha beach
- Nespresso machine in-room
- Daily fruit basket
- Complimentary beach bag
- Complimentary Havaiana sandals
- Complimentary 200MB WiFi
- Safety Box
- Maid service
- Air Conditioning
- Luxury linen type
- Molton Brown Bath Products
- Bath tub
- Bottled water
- Ceiling fan
- Turn down service
- Extra child charge
- Complimentary morning coffee & pastries. Complimentary sunrise yoga, complimentary afternoon tea, water sports gear use free of charge at Hotel Esencia.
- ESENCIA SPA: The spa journey begins with a traditional Mayan kitchen laboratory where therapists tailor bespoke, restorative programs, using the purest ingredients harvested from the waters of the Caribbean and soil from the Mayan jungle. Guests leave Hotel Esencia cleansed and whole. It is a matchless experience of health that opens a new chapter to a life of sound mind and body.
- HEALTH SPA: At the east end of the gardens is Hotel Esencia’s health club overlooking the estate’s cenote. Housed under traditional palapa thatched roofs, Esencia Spa and the fitness room integrate hallmarks of modern wellbeing with ancient customs of cultivating beauty, balance, and peace.
- RESTAURANTS: Dining at Hotel Esencia is at once a culinary voyage and a coming home. Meals are simple yet sophisticated, drawing as much from Mexico’s eclectic range of regional cuisines as from the well-loved comforts of Mediterranean cooking. Ingredients are sourced locally from farmers and artisans in Quintana Roo, or further afield from the places in Mexico known for exemplary delicacies—moles from Oaxaca, fruits from Yucatán, and wines from Baja.
- BEEFBAR ESENCIA The international reference for all meat lovers, established in Monaco in 2005, has found a new home in the heart of the luscious Palm Garden. Beefbar Esencia Xpu-ha Mexico is a true epicurean experience thanks to a menu based on simplicity, the finest high-quality ingredients, and a selection of exceptional meat cuts from Australian Black Onyx and Wx Wagyu beef, and Certified Japanese Kobe beef. Simple, comfort food delicacies prepared to order in our open kitchen and brick oven.
- MISTURA A refined and authentic Mexican gastronomic experience under a towering beachfront ‘palapa’ with spectacular 180 degree views. Offering a creative selection of seafood dishes and specialties from the grill, with the best ingredients of Mexico’s Yucatan peninsula and beyond. This sea-to-table experience now features a roaring new open fire grill. The Mistura menu is available for dinner service in both Mistura Restaurant and Café Esencia.
- CAFÉ ESENCIA Situated between the pools and the beach, Café Esencia is a picturesque spot to start one’s day. With an emphasis on seasonal ingredients and apt updates to coastal staples from Latin America and around the world. Enjoy casual family dining options – salads and sandwiches, fresh fish, tacos, and ceviches – the perfect complements to siesta and surf. The Café Esencia menu is available for lunch service in both Café Esencia and Mistura Restaurant.
- COFFEE BAR & JUICE BAR An addition to the poolside Café Esencia, the new Coffee Bar offers coffee lovers a wide selection of coffee beans from different regions in Mexico as well as renowned international brands. All coffee beverages are prepared with freshly ground beans and brewed on demand. A selection of mouth-watering house made Mexican pastries are also on display. This charming new addition also features the Juice Bar, offering a delicious selection of freshly squeezed juices, smoothies made to order, and popular superfood bowls.
- BEACH BAR Located in the two storey beachfront palapa, this is where you can savour creative signature cocktails while enjoying the warm sea breeze and the best views in the hotel.
Prices (per night) 2021 - 2022
|Start date||End date||2 BR||Min Nights|
|Feb 21||Feb 21||0|
- Please inquire for pricing
- Taxes, Service, Environmental fee are additional to the quoted price
- Lodging Tax 3%
- Government Tax 16%
- 10% service fee
- Environmental fee
- Rates are based on 2 or fewer guests per room (additional guest fee applies if more than 2 guests per room)
- Extra child charge
- Check in 3pm
- Check out 12 noon
- COVID-PCR tests included in room rate through April 30th 2021, applicable for new reservations only.
- Sort By:
- 1-2 Bedrooms
- 2 Baths
- 2-4 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Baths
- 8 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 6 Guests